As finals week quickly approaches, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed. We know traffic on campus is atrocious this time of year so,we will be extending our office hours for study purposes. We will provide light refreshments and a peaceful study environment in a convenient location, it can't get much better than that!
Finals Week Office Hours
12/09 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
12/10 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
12/11 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12/12 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12/13 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12/14 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
To give you all "Study Break" we will host an UGLY Sweater party in out bistro on December 7th. The resident with the "ugliest" sweater will win an echo dot!
Keep an eye on out on our Social Media pages for more details.
5 Reasons to Consider Varsity House:
1. We are located less than 1 mile away from campus
2. We are conveniently located near a major shopping/restaurant plaza
3. The largest walk-in closets in the market
4. Newly built property
5. Free Printing
5 Reasons to Renew at The Varsity House
1. Familiarity with property
2. No Moving Expenditures
3. Established relationships
4. Distance to campus
October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make fun snacks, decorations, or embrace the outdoors. Here is a list of 31 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.
1. Go apple picking.
2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
3. Go to a haunted house
4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends.
5. Make a really cool Halloween costume. We will be having a costume contest this month, so start preparing now!
6. Go to a pumpkin patch.
7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr.
8. Rake the leaves and jump in them!
9. Go for a hike and collect fall leaves.
10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not.
11. Navigate your way through a corn maze.
12. Go trick-or-treating.
13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus.
14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends.
15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts.
16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night.
17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent.
18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill.
19. Go shopping for cute fall boots.
20. Decorate your apartment with fun fall decorations.
21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months.
22. Carve a pumpkin.
23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.
24. Make s'mores by a campfire.
25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival. Our Fall Festival will be on Friday the 27th! See you there!
26. Make caramel covered apples.
27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt.
28. Go to Tony's Trail of Terror for a good scare.
29. Drink a glass of apple cider.
30. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots.
31. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Make sure you are following us online to stay up to date on all of our fun October activities!